My heartfelt thanks to MC (http://mysterycoachdsi.wordpress.com) for nominating me for the Liebster and Versatile Blogger awards! I saw this and thought, “What did she do?” But, I am honored just the same! Now I have some work to do… and my brain is stuck on stupid for the moment… Okay, the rules:
1) Thank the fellow blogger who awarded it to you. Did that.
2) Link back to the said blogger who shared the award. Check
3) Post the award on your blog. Done
4) Pick 5 other blogs you want to recognise. Working on that one..
5) Visit the 5 bloggers and let them know that they receive the award. This is going to be fun…
What’s A Liebster Award?
A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is a German word that means “Dearest” or “Beloved.” It also means ” Favorite .” So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favorites.
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers. Woo…
Inform the bloggers of their nomination. Double woo…
Share 7 random things about yourself.
1. I have an Associate’s Degree in Computer Science and a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
2. I learned how to play trumpet first, three-manual church organ second.
3. I have 14 tattoos, seven on the left, seven on the right.
4. I love strawberries.
5. My comfort food is New England clam chowder.
6. My favorite color is blue.
7. Orchids are my favorite flowers.
Thank the blogger who nominated you. Should I thank her or spank her? Okay, thanks again, MC!
Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post. Done
Okay, the blogs (and in no particular order of preference)…
http://abrowngirl.com/ – Alix is eye-opening because she converted to lesbianism and is outspoken about it.
http://totsymae.com/ – A fantastic artist and she’s funny and in-your-face at the same time – what’s not to like about that?
http://up4dsn.wordpress.com/ – This brother just amazes me with his ability to come up with thought-provoking topics.
http://much2inspired.wordpress.com/ – I like Enigma…
http://foxfuramused.com/ – I admire this bisexual man for not only coming out but being vocal about it, sharing his feelings so that others may benefit from it.
http://sunnydelyte21.wordpress.com/ – Sunny is our resident wild woman and party animal – but insightful, too.
http://lafemmeroar.wordpress.com/ – She’s just flat-out funny… even though I have to wear a cup to read her blogs at times.
http://theemancipationofdanisalex.wordpress.com/ – Dani’s pretty cool… and I love her Gravatar picture.
http://lesbianbrooklynite.wordpress.com/ – LB asks some good questions, which is always a good thing.
http://marriagecoach1.wordpress.com/ – I’m nominating John for this simply because he sticks to his guns in the face of a great deal of criticism as he spreads his message.
http://cinfulcinnamon.wordpress.com/ – Can’t diss the woman who got me started with blogging, can I?
http://wifeinlove.wordpress.com/ – Minxy’s an interesting person – you should get to know her!
Now, I gotta notify all these folks…