1. Thank & link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Answer the form questions below.
3. Share ten random facts / thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate (at least) 7 other blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
This is always like, “Duh…” – http://www.cinfulcinnamon.com
Favorite Song: I don’t have just one “favorite” song
Favorite Desert: Strawberry shortcake with real strawberries and real whipped cream
What Ticks Me Off?: These days, that could be just about anything…
When I’m Upset: Don’t bother me for a few.
Favorite Pet: If you mean of all time, that would be Mum, a Russian Blue cat I had.
Black or White: Yes.
Biggest Fear: Not waking up
Everyday Attitude: I dunno – that depends on how I feel the moment I wake up but, generally, it’s “everything’s doable, possible, and negotiable.”
What is Perfection: Unrealistic because even if you were able to attain it, someone will come along and point out that you’re not perfect at all, so…
My Guilty Pleasure: Sucking dick and eating pussy – you expected something else?
Ten random facts about me
1) I always hear music in my head
2) I delivered a baby in the back seat of the cab I drove
3) I was baptized on an Easter Sunday
4) Some friends and I walked across the frozen Delaware River to New Jersey and back when we were teens – dumbest thing I’ve ever done, too!
5) I jumped off a bridge a few times.
6) I love root beer floats.
7) I literally ran into Kareem Abdul Jabbar at O’Hare Airport in Chicago; bounced off him and landed on my ass, too!
8) I’ve had sex on an airplane.
9) I tried to learn how to surf.
10) I dream in color.
Seven other bloggers that I think are creative:
Lafemmeroar This woman is just wrong…
Mystercoach – Think of Don Quixote if he was a woman and fighting good and noble causes that are better left alone.
Lesbian Brooklynite – There are few lesbians I know that are so positive as she is while holding on to her femininity… and I think she’s borderline insane, too.
Sunnydelyte – Ah, man, that girl just makes me want to hug her!
Foxfur – For being man enough to admit that he’s man enough to be into men and not be ashamed of it.
Totsymae – It’s not her artwork that impresses me – it’s the insane way her brain tends to work.
Amor – Da brotha’s keeping it real in an interesting way!