This is my first writing for TMI Tuesday – so here it is!
People don’t stick to the straight and narrow. Have you seen them stray?
1. Did any teachers in your high school have sex with a student? Did any students act out on a teacher crush?
Not that I was ever aware of. There were plenty of hot teachers in my high school that lots of us had crushes on but I never heard of anything happening like this.
2. Did any professors at your college (or other post-high school) have sex or other inappropriate relationship, with a student?
Same as #1 – if there was some illicit stuff going on, I never heard anything about it.
3. Have any of your co-workers had an affair with another co-worker?
Hell yeah! Even though that kind of fraternization was frowned upon at work, there were quite a few office relationships that I knew about and, yeah, I had a couple of them myself.
4. Have you seen hanky-panky between members of a church or club that you belong to?
Definitely. The rumor is some of the people most likely to engage in some serious hanky-panky are churchgoers and there was a lot of that going on in the church I belonged to – churches are like miniature Payton Places! Everyone knows what everyone else is doing – and who they might be doing and while the gossip would fly through the congregation at warp speed, to categorically deny anything funny was going on was the thing to do or what happens in church stays in church!
5. Have you ever had a friend keep you up-to-date on his/her marital infidelities?
Quite a few times – and this is all I’m going to say about this.
Bonus: Have you caught someone you knew out with a person who was not his/her regular partner?
Also quite a few times! It’s something that you notice but try not to make any assumptions – but that depended on where you saw them and what they may have been doing at the time. I know I’d think that seeing them without their partner could be innocent… but it also couldn’t be… and it wasn’t any of my business if it wasn’t.